Monday, September 3, 2012

Workouts

I managed to 35,000 calories last month and starting to see alot more defintion(but still have a long way to go). I started using the Just dance games for my cardio then doing 45 minutes or cardio or more at the gym then I started using my weights more. I even made up my own circut training workout yesterday. It's a little basic but i'm going to work on it more. It did get a little derailed last week because I was doing stepups with my trainer and apparently I had too much power and the the thing slid and I fell 3 feet on the right side of my ass. My trainer asked if I was okay and I was like give me a minute. I still continued my workout because I only had 15 minutes but that fucking hurt.
I might start posting what workouts I do everyday(along with other stuff). That way I can actually remember what I did and that maybe it will inspire someone to start working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment