Tuesday, September 5, 2017

My Stream of Conscience from 11th Grade #1

I am a nice person. I am funny and hyper (Sometimes). I am 17. I am the son of ____ and ____. Grandson of _____ and the deceased _____. Also the grandson of ______ and _____. Related to _____, daughter of _____ and ______. I want to go to college. I have a 1998 Toyota Camry SE, black, with sunroof, CD Player, Cassette player. I know I exist for a reason because I know for a fact that you are not for a reason (I don't know?????) I believe that I am here to help my family and friends. Also, for some strange reason, I will have a dream about something then either the next day, week, month, or year it will happen. It freaks me way out. Also, a lot of dogs on my street want to play with me or try to come to my house. My dog gets really mad that so my dog will fight them so I need to restrain him. I help my grandma out at her house like taking out the trash and putting up groceries. Also, I take care of my dog Buster and make sure he stays out of trouble. Like I walk him, clean his water bowl, feed him, clean up the "stuff" in the yard, brush him, take him to the vet when he gets sick, and also clean up his throw up when he gets sick sometimes.

I had to keep this somewhat PG because it was a school journal and the teacher had to grade them. I hope y'all enjoyed it. I will post a lot more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment