Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Something I read on FB

LIKE if you were lucky enough to enjoy some great tasting food for the holidays!

I know we did, having 2 particularly epic meals. And - for the record - we didn't try to "health them up" either.

I figure I'll probably end eat over 1,500x in the next year. So why obsess - or feel guilty - for enjoying 2 awesome me...als?

Especially when the meals were thoughtfully prepared and shared w/friends and family.

I think "eating clean" - generally a good thing - can be taken too far. A wise man once said: all virtues can become vices.

Back to the food; my favorite meals of the holidays:

Lobster & crab dipped in butter, veggies, mushroom risotto, and some awesome chocolates & treats.

Honey ham, turkey, stuffing, veggies, potatoes, gravy, & christmas pudding w/ice cream on top.

Your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment