Friday, December 14, 2012

So close yet so far

I am almost done with school and I can't be more excited. I passed all of my classes with a B and two Cs.  One one with the Cs were super hard and one of them I was in a group.  The classes were Strategic Business Management were you had your own fake business and you trying to present a business plan for expanding to a investor or to a banker.  The other one was an ethics class were it talked about abortion, racism, and animal rights.  Both classes are senior level classes.  The class I got a B in was Accounting 2. I actually did quite well in that class and surprised myself because me and math don't usually get a long.

Now I have a 104 day break from classes.  My class starts in March and it's my last class ever (at least for now. Who knows if I want to get another degree in something else ha ha.)  I just need to figure out what I want to and where I want to go.  I already have a few place I definitely want to go but I need money to that and I'm working cruddy hours right now and may not have a job after the new year (I will talking about this later).  Anyways I will now be posting more within this break I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment