Thursday, January 31, 2013

100 Day Fitness Challenge/ Among Other Things

Starting this past Monday I have started doing a 100 day fitness challenge.  I decided to do at least one hour per day.  Even though it has been tough at first I'm starting to get into the swing of things.  For the first time in a really longs time I feel like I have my workout drive back.  I always went but I didn't go everyday like I am now because I didn't feel like.  But since I have this challenge I am getting competitive.


Other business that has been going on is that I talked in church and did the call to worship, prayer of confession, and the assurance of faith.  I breezed through the first one no problem.  However on the second one to flubbed up on the prayer of confession because there is a hymn in between them and some how I over looked it.  That was SO embarrassing, my god I could feel my face getting red but on the upside it's a church that don't go to unless it's for PCM (Which is on Thursdays).  Also I wasn't the only one to screw up but since I over analyze everything I feel like I did the worse but people said I did a good job so I guess I did good haha.

Following that I went to a British Tea Party a few hours later.  I was now expecting to British part. I waked in was like alrighty then.  But it was a lot of fun.  However when I tried to talked British it went country towards the end.  I actually learned the Waltz so that was fun.  We watched an Indian dance because one of the roommates was doing it for a concert and her other two friends were also doing it.  They did really really good.  After that we did the Macrarena and then the Cha Cha Slide.  Then we did a Ninja Fight which was super cool even I got out every single time but I got after each round.  I was a super fun night.  Well I have to get going I have a lot to do today.  I am going to write more soon.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment