Wednesday, April 23, 2014

More old journal entries

11-21-2000

We're on your way to Richmond to JT's house and was reading.  We are at JT's house and he and his wife have a dog named Harley. He's nice. Bye.

11-22-2000

We're going to New Jersey which is 6 hour drive from Richmond to New Jersey.  I just got done reading.  We went past Washington DC and saw the point and the Washington Monument... We just got to Gina's and I'm watching T.V. Bye.

11-23-2000

We went to see 102 Dalmatians.  It was a lot of fun and exciting. Uncle Mike is a horrid driver. I'm going to watch T.V. now, bye.
p.s. I played Crusin World Exotica and then went to see horses. Tootles. (WTF was I thinking saying that?  Tootles REALLY)

11-24-2000

I just got back from the mall. I got some Pokémon cards (jungle) and two new cards and 11 new Pokémon Gym Heroes set I think. Now I got to organize them. That will take an hour or two to do. Gotta go, bye.

12-16-2000

Me and Dawson were jumping on the trampoline.  We were playing upzy downzy and Dawson flew 7 feet in the air.  It was like he was flying.  When I was jumping I almost flew off the edge then something popped in my leg and it hurt really bad.  but I'm okay now.  We were playing taste baconneres too. We had a lot of fun. Bye.

12-27-2000

Star Date 1234,
We saw the 2000 Farmville fountain.  the water goes up and down and there's ice inside too.  there are also dedications bricks as well.  We are going to go explore Farmville now, bye.

12-31-2000

It's New Years Eve at 10:00 pm.  I have some poppers.  HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment