Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Old Stream of Consciousness

This was one I did in 11th grade...

I love doing SOCs. I think it's fun.  I like eggs (Amanda Show Quote).  ILEP.  I'm so tired and hungry.  I'm going to Best Buy after school to get a CD.  I have 46 burned CDs.  I used to like Britney Spears but now she is like trash but I still like her music.  But I love Jessica Simpson. I got all of her CDs.  There is a car alarm going off. It's very annoying.  I wished I could finish my chapter synopsis.  Anyway Jessica's video are not nasty in fact they are great unlike Britney Spears (Federline) ugliest name in the world. I am so cold.  I love this class except for a few people.  Four minutes left and I'm still on the first page.  Oh my god I need to hurry up.  I need to use the bathroom bad.  I love the movie A Christmas Story.  Mrs. Cobb is so monotone and it's very annoying to hear.  Anyway. What 1 minute are you kidding me.  Why do it? Amanda please. 10 seconds why do it.  Mrs. Cobb never stop talking.  That monotone voice over and over every single day.  It is boring.  Amanda please.  Oh my god I bought the Golden Girls DVD the complete first season.  I love SOCs.  What is today?  Someone keyed my car.  I can not stand my advisor class at all.  Biology class is great.  I bought a cd briefcase that hold 128 CDs. I have 118 CDs/ some DVDs.  I think I have a quiz in U.S. History Tuesday but I am not sure.  I don't like U.S. History all that much.  There is a lot of people in there I can not stand.  Chorus is fun because we get to sing, talk, and sometimes watch a movie.  But my best class is this one because Mrs. Williams is an awesome teacher and it's the last class of the day and there is Channel One.  I cannot stand the SATs.

Shaking my head at some of this comments I made.
Music Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment