Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Old Journal Entries

 This is going to get really really stupid.  These were around 2000- 2005.

11-08-2000
Choir today was fun and not fun. When I came back to the table after I got water, Dilan came over and hugged me and said I love you and everybody laughed even me and I just kept on laughing until Mrs. Judy yelled which was annoying. I told Dilian to go barf up a tree.  Then we went upstairs to sing. Afterwards that we played tag outside.  Also, it's my birthday and I am 13. I went over to grandma's house to have cake. and it was fun. I will write to you later today. bye.

11-9-2000
Boy yesterday was boring or borearama. School is so boring that I almost screamed.  By the way this journal is going to be a spy dialogue for some of this journal. Bye.

11-10-2000
Today was fun we had fight free Friday.  I was so hyper!  The teachers didn't know that I acted like that after school because I'm kind of dull. I'm going to a football game later tonight.  See you after the game, see ya... The football game was fun because I played with Drew and Samuel. It was a lot of fun, bye.

11-11-2000
This morning was great.  I just won my second soccer game.  I also had 2 power kicks.  Both were screaming kicks.  I'm off to a birthday party bye... The party was great, we played the limbo and twister.  I am going to my grandma's house.  See you tomorrow.  By the way we're playing a championship game tomorrow. Bye.

11-12-2000
We lost the tournament but we came in 2nd place. on Tuesday the 21st I'll wait until then bye.
(I don't what the hell that even meant.)


That all I'm writing today.  Some of those comments SHMDH.

No comments:

Post a Comment